Monday, March 26, 2012

New York City: The City So Nice, They Named it Twice



I recently took a trip to New York, it was mainly business so I did not get to go see all the sights I wanted to see but I did get to see a lot.  Here are some pictures from my experience in New York, New York, the city so nice they named it twice!


Panorama of New York 

Central Park 

On the Hudson, view of The Empire State Building and The Chrysler Building

The Statue of Liberty

Closer look at Lady Liberty 

Once more time with Lady Liberty 

Manhattan on the Hudson 

Manhattan at Night 

Boat cruising on the Hudson

More of Manhattan 

Times Square

Manhattan and the new buildings near Ground Zero

One las look at the new World Trade Center towers built in place on Ground Zero
I love New York and I had a great time there. I will always remember and treasure my experiences.  

1 comment: